These positions are located in our eastern headquarters in Hanover, Md., 12 miles south of Baltimore, and our western headquarters in Tempe, Ariz., 18 miles east of Phoenix.
Financial Operations Opportunities
- Business Operations Associate: The business operations associate is proficient in the management and collection of accounts receivable associated with one of TEKsystems’ 100+ field offices. Additional responsibilities include invoicing, purchase order tracking and account resolution.
Project Analyst: The project analyst conducts financial analysis and manages the finances within projects. Responsibilities include forecasting and allocating budgets within projects and providing overall assistance to the accounts receivable department.
- Operations Services: The operations services professional provides critical back-office support for our payroll, accounts payable/accounts receivable, credit services, quality assurance and risk management departments.
Additional Corporate Opportunities
- Human Resources: The human resources department delivers outstanding career support to our global team of technical professionals and internal staff.
- Marketing: The marketing department, spanning marketing communications, market research, public relations, advertising, graphic design, analyst relations, Web, and sales proposals, supports business development and promotes the TEKsystems brand.
- Professional Development: The professional development department supports Instructional System Design (ISD), classroom and online learning, performance management and leadership development.
- Communications: The internal communications department identifies, creates and improves internal communications to support our company strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience (dependent upon position applied for)
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and problem-solve
- Adaptable to change
- Strong organizational skills
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems provides invaluable comprehensive training whereby individuals learn terminology, job functions, and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits
The majority of the positions above are full time and feature benefits packages including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation pay.