TEKsystems employees who begin their careers as recruiters have an opportunity to move into a senior recruiter or sales role.
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using various networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Oversee pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background and drug tests
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage contract employees while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales support to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Prospect and network with prospective consultants regarding employment opportunities in each local market
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
- Partner with assigned recruiter(s) to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors or military experience
- Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems provides invaluable comprehensive training whereby individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation pay.